Women as One 2023 Escalator Awards
This year, the awardsare open to several additional specialties. Applications open August 15 and close September 30.
- Research applicants $50,000 award —open to Interventional or General Cardiologists, Heart Failure Specialists, Vascular Surgeons or Vascular Medicine Specialists— will utilize the funding to conduct research in underserved communities.
2. Mentor Match applicants—open to General Cardiologists, Cardiac Electrophysiologists, Interventional Radiologists, and Cardio-thoracic Surgeons—will utilize the funding for a joint research, education, or quality improvement project.
- $25,000 awarded to the mentor
- $10,000 awarded to the mentee
3. Kickstart applicants $3000 award—open to General Cardiologists, Cardiovascular Subspecialists, Vascular Medicine Specialists, Vascular & CT Surgeons, and Interventional Radiologists who are practicing in countries with transitional or developing economies. Will utilize the funding for training and mentorship.